The console consists of a single display configuration and allows the entire OR staff to combine and view multiple images, with an intuitive control system for flexible and easy use.
Barco MDMX-22400 GNTB advantages
• 24-inch mounted in-wall console for the OR
• Integrated Nexxis connectivity
• Wide viewing angle
• Optional touchscreen
Optimize valuable space
The MDMX-22400 GNTB is multifunctional: it can function as a nurse station area presenting patient and surgery information, and it’s also an AV control station. It offers direct control of remote PC sources and thanks to its integrated Nexxis decoder, video routing and compositions can be managed without additional installation or configuration.
The console is integrated in the OR wall, so it doesn’t take up any additional space. The black protective, anti-reflective glass front cover allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
Enjoy maximum flexibility with Nexxis inside
The MDMX-22400 GNTB fits perfectly within Nexxis’ plug and play system: you can route any Nexxis source to the screen, on which multiple types of compositions are possible.
Additionally, a programmable Nexxis button makes it easy to adapt the console’s functionalities to the OR team’s needs: start/stop recordings, take snapshots, change video layouts, reset video source, …
Tailor it to your needs
All components are integrated in the console, which reduces installation time and cost. An optional foldable IP68 keyboard is available in several regional variants (US, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish), as well as a trackpad and USB mouse. The MDMX-22400 GNTB can be combined with the MDMX-25500 GNNB 55” console, with an optional second keyboard, for even more screen surface.
• Enjoy ergonomic viewing support for everyone in the OR: from doctors and nurses to trainees
• Choose the touchscreen option and work even more quickly and easily
• See time and date, synced with the hospital network, from anywhere in the OR
• Rely on StopWatch functions for time-sensitive interventions
• Connect mobile devices, such as mobile C-arm video sources, to Nexxis
• Interact with remote-PC video sources as if you’re in front of them